CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to MEEEE!!!

So today is my wonderful birthday!! It has been a great day! Nothing too extravagant or anything but just the way I wanted it!

Went to eat Thanksgiving lunch with Boy#3 at school. The food was surprisingly pretty good! Not how I remember it from being in school!!! After school we did the boy's homework and played around the house. Then this evening I cooked an easy supper for us...baked fish and french fries. Hubby came home and brought me roses and a new watch! I've been wanting a new watch sooooo bad! He is an awesome husband really! The boys and I made milkshakes and popcorn and we are all about to watch a movie together!!

Best way to spend a birthday! My family is absolutely wonderful and I love every minute with them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment