CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - 11/29


Well it's that dreaded day of the week again! Ours actually went fairly well despite the HUGE amount of rain we had. Our backyard is literally covered in 3 inches of water! Not fun when you have 3 little boys that LOVE mud puddles! And of course being that it is Louisiana weather today it was 63 degrees outside while yesterday it was like in the low 40s. It's a wonder we aren't all sick yet!!

Anyways...back to this...I had figured out my menu plan for this week like 2 weeks ago but when I was looking over it again today I decided I really didn't want anything that I had listed...menu overhaul it was!

I'm not even going to discuss what we had for supper tonight because it did not go as I had planned. The kids all loved it but I was not impressed...could be the pregnancy belly talking though!

So here is our outlook for the week:

Breakfast this week will most likely be cereal or waffles...plenty of milk to get rid of before it expires!

Lunches will be: PBJ sandwhiches, cookies, frozen grapes...Hubby will probably take soup...

So now it's dinner time.....

Tuesday - Chicken Fried Rice (plenty rice left over from my flop tonight)

Wednesday - Spaghetti and garlic bread

Thursday - Fend for yourself night (LOL...mom still makes it though)

Friday - Chili dogs and french fries

Saturday - Beef or Chicken quesadillas, Mexican Rice, Refried Beans

Sunday - Beef Stroganoff, green beans, rolls

Monday - Meatloaf, scallop potatoes, corn on the cob (haven't made this meatload so we will see how it turns out!!

Our snacks will be hard cooked eggs, crackers and peanut butter, popcorn, fruit!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!

Ashley

***Check out I'm an organizing junkie for more menu planning inspiration and awesome recipes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment