CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Well it's Monday again...and that means...my least favorite day of the week. Our weekend was very relaxing and of course today starts off with TONS of rain. I definitely wanted to sleep in today but I had to get the kids up and ready for school!!

Anyways, today is Menu Plan Monday over at I'm An Organizing Junkie . If you need any help with menu planning she has that available for you here. Be sure to check it out!

So what's on my menu for this week??? My recipes are listed below the menu plan are noted with ***. If I got the recipe from somewhere else you can click on the link to find it at it's original home!

Breakfast
Pancake Muffins***
Oatmeal

Lunch
Grilled turkey and cheese sandwiches
Leftovers

Dinner
Bagel Pizzas***
BBQ Biscuit Cups
Beefy Mac and Cheese
Taco Soup***
Chili Fries***
Vegetable Beef Soup***

Not sure of my side dishes...I really don't like to plan those because my pregnancy brain changes it's mind too much! These probably aren't the healthiest of recipes BUT they are frugal recipes!

Bagel Pizza
Bagels
Pizza Sauce
Mozzarella Cheese
Topping of choice (for us it's pepperoni)

Assemble "pizzas" on a cookie sheet. Bake at 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes.

Taco Soup
(This recipe can easily be doubled and frozen)
1 lb ground beef
1 can corn
1 can ranch style beans
1 can rotel
1 pkg. taco seasoning
1 pkg. ranch dressing and seasoning mix

Brown ground beef and drain. Combine ground beef and remaining ingredients in pot and cook on Medium for about 30 minutes or you can cook in crock pot on low 6-7 hours.

Chili Fries
1 large package french fries
2 cans chili (with or without beans...your choice)
Shredded Cheddar Cheese

Bake fries according to package directions. Heat chili on stove top. When done add fries to bowl and pour chili on over them. Top with cheese. You can add anything else on top that you like!

Vegetable Beef Soup
(another recipe that is easy to double and freeze)
1 lb ground beef
2 cans veg-all
1 can corn
2 cans tomato sauce
3-4 potatoes, cubed
water as needed

Brown ground beef and drain. Add veg-all, corn, and tomato sauce to ground beef in pot. Add potatoes. Cook on Medium heat until potatoes are done. Soup may be thicker than you want...add water until it is how you like it!

Well that's what I'm cooking this week! If you read this post leave me a comment so I can check out what you are cooking too! Take a look at my previous post also my Home Management Binder!

Hope you have a great week!

Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment