CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Banana Muffins

As I was cleaning the kitchen today I realized that I had 3 bananas that were starting to go bad. Rather than throw them away I thought about baking something with them. I started looking for some good recipes and just about all that I found needed more items than what I had here so...I improvised...and they actually turned out pretty great!

Banana Muffins

3 bananas, mashed
1 cup sugar
1 egg, slightly beaten
1/3 cup butter, melted
4 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 cups flour

Mix bananas, sugar, egg, and butter. In a separate bowl, mix baking powder, salt, and flour. Then mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients. Pour into greased muffins tins. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.



You can see where I took a bite out of one of them to taste it! HAHA! They were really good. I'm thinking that I will keep a few out for us to eat in the morning and I'm going to freeze the rest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment