CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Menu Plan...Tuesday??

Doesn't quite sound as good as Monday! HA! I just realized that I had not posted our menu plan for this week.

And I hate to say...I haven't even planned a menu for this week....EEK!!! Well the kids are gone so it's just me and Drew...doesn't require a huge meal for just the two of us!!

Anyways...lastnight we just ate whatever we wanted...he chose some fish fillets...and I ate a tuna fish sandwich.

Tonight (Tuesday) we are going to Drew's sister's house for dinner. I really don't know my plans for the rest of the week! Can't believe I let this get by me!!

I know I don't have to go to the store for anything but milk, bread, eggs, and cheese...just ran out of all that! So figuring out what to eat shouldn't be that hard for me!

Next week will be better! I will do my planning over the weekend!!

Hope everyone has a good evening!

Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment