CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wednesday Cleaning

Of course today is another cleaning day! When is it not?? Never around here!!

Today I will be in the Living Room.

First I am going to get out any clutter before I start to clean. You can't clean clutter, right? This room also has the most Christmas decorations but those are still waiting to be put up. There were quite a few decorations I didn't use this year so I am going to decide which ones I really like and which ones to give away. Then what I decide to keep will be packed up and sent back to the storage building!

Ok now the clutter is gone...what's next? The cleaning.

*Get my misplaced things basket and find anything that doesn't belong in the living room. Once I'm completely done with the living room I will take all the misplaced things to where they DO belong.

*Dust

*Vacuum

*Clean my desk off and organize everything...again...

That's another easy day right!! Shouldn't take any time!

Then of course there is another load of laundry...like always...

I better get started!! Have a good day!

Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment