CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 13, 2010

Menu Plan (Dec. 15th-Dec. 29)

So I have been making our menu plan for a week at a time and I'm realizing that it is not working out so well with our family. Maybe it is my pregnancy brain but something always goes wrong!

I have decided to go back to planning meals from the day the paycheck comes to the night before the next paycheck hits the bank...usually a little over 2 weeks at a time! It makes my grocery shopping easier and helps keep my sanity!

As I was typing the title to this post I also realized that I didn't take into account that a few of these days will be spent with family for the holidays and not necessarily in my home so I kind of have to alter it....again! HA!

Here it is....

Wednesday (15th) - Grilled ham and cheese sandwiches, homemade french fries
Thursday (16th) - Cheesy Potato Soup, rolls
Friday (17th) - Date Night
Saturday (18th) - Parmesan Tilapia, seasoned rice, corn on the cob
Sunday (19th) - Crock pot Beef Tips, potatoes, carrots
Monday (20th) - Tacos
Tuesday (21st) - Boiled shrimp, potatoes, corn on the cob
Wednesday (22nd) - Crock pot Salsa Chicken...will shred to make sandwiches, spicy oven fries
Thursday (23rd) - Chili
Friday (24th) - With Family
Saturday (25th) - Chicken Spaghetti...possibly...might change...with Family
Sunday (26th) - With Family
Monday (27th) - Quesadillas, Mexican rice, refried beans
Tuesday (28th) - Spaghetti Pie
Wednesday (29th) - Sloppy Joes

I will post recipes over the next few days as I have a little bit more time!! Hope everyone has a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment