CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

And the New Year starts...

Not quite like I had envisioned it. I'm not very sure why that even surprises me either. Maybe it is just part of this pregnancy mood I'm having again today.

Drew and I went to town today to do a little shopping for baby and to get me a few more maternity shirts since my belly has outgrown everything. Well none of that happened. Sparing you most of the details my pregnancy hormones kicked into high gear, made me incredibly irritable and emotional...so we came home...with him mad that we wasted the gas and time going over there. It take a little under an hour for us to get to "town"...and nothing was accomplished.

On another note...I drank a coke...and didn't start my book today. So already I'm being hard on myself for not having the will power to stick to the goals I have in mind for myself this year. I'm hoping that once baby gets here these moods will become a thing of the past...Drew doesn't quite understand them nor does he know how to handle me when they arise...making things worse.

I definitely hope that this is not how the rest of my year will go.

How did your New Year start off? Surely better than mine!!!

Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment