CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Bible in 90 Days Week 1-Day 1

Today is the 1st check in for the Bible in 90 days reading session.  I’m very excited to be beginning this!
Through prayer and dedication I can accomplish this! I have decided to do my reading before bed since that is after all the kids are in bed and I actually have a quiet house.
Monday's reading assignment is: Genesis 1:1- Genesis 16:16
**I just finished today's reading assignment! The first scripture in the Bible is what sticks out to me. Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. He is responsible for us being here today! We did not "just happen" as some people would believe. Everything from the heavens to the earth was made with a purpose. His plan.
Would you like to join me (along with several hundred others) in reading the Bible in 90 days?
Go to Mom’s Toolbox and join! What are you waiting for???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you! I jumped on board, too but I started on the 1st thinking that it was starting on the first...hehe! It feels good to go to bed tonight knowing that I've already got two days completed and ahead :)

Many blessings in your Bible Reading Journey.
~Tamara

Jenn@Sweet T Makes Three said...

I'm in group 11 with you and am a new follwer. Nice to "meet" you!

Post a Comment