CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 7, 2011

It's F-R-I-D-A-Y!!

I don't know why that excites me so much since I'm a SAHM...it's not like I get up and go to work everyday and I surely don't get the weekends off at home either.

I supposed it's because it's 2 days of spending ALL day and night doing fun stuff with the kids! I usually have an idea of some activities for us to do after I pick the kids up from school...but I'm a little unprepared today. This has been a hectic week for me and my brain has been all over the place.

I'm spending more time on unimportant things than what IS important. I've got to come up with a better time management plan for myself so that I can stop wasting time and accomplish the things that need to be done!

Anyways the high for today is supposed to be in the 60s so I'm guessing we will most definitely be outside when the kids get home...they can't get enough of that trampoline...or bike riding...or well anything outside.

Next week the highs are only in the 30s so we will be stuck inside...got to get their energy out this weekend (as if that is possible)

What plans do you have with your family this weekend??

Ashley

1 comments:

(Single)Mommy said...

Thanks for following me I'm now following back :)
http://myadventures-in-mommyland.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment