CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Menu Plan January 17th-30th

I haven't been feeling too wonderful the last few days but I did manage to get my menu plan made out! I went grocery shopping Friday afternoon...by myself...haven't had the chance to do that in a LONG time! It was peaceful but half the time I couldn't decide on some things to get because I didn't have to kids there telling me what they wanted! I'm pretty sure I spent more time in Wal-Mart by myself than when all of us go!

So anyways to the point...this is nothing extravagant. Just hoping I can get through these next 6 weeks as easily as possible until Baby Boy gets here.

17th- BBQ chicken, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes
18th- Hamburger patties, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans
19th- Turkey roll ups, mac and cheese, squash
20th- Sloppy Joe casserole, peas
21st- Meatloaf, squash, rice
22nd- Grilled sandwiches, french fries
23rd- Pork chops, baked potatoes, corn
24th- Taco casserole
25th- Breakfast bagels, hash browns
26th- Sausage muffins, eggs
27th- Gumbo (freezer)
28th- Bacon and egg quesadillas

29th-30th- I'm not cooking...or I might throw one of these days in place of another night that I don't feel like cooking...either way there will be 2 nights in here that I'm not cooking!

Hope everyone has a great week!

This will be linked up to I'm an organizing junkie!! Here you can find hundreds of other meal plan ideas and tips to make the most out of your meal planning!

Ashley

2 comments:

Aiming4Simple said...

I'm all for peaceful trips to Wal-mart. Even if they don't save time, they contribute to a mother's sanity!

The Domesticated Housewife said...

Yes definitely! It was nice to actually be by myself for a few hours! I made the time in there stretch out as long as possible!

Post a Comment