CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Habits

I’ve decided that along with my goals for the year I want to establish a new habit each month; something that will benefit me every day. I hope I am not piling my plate too high since the things will be out of whack once the baby gets here. Then again these habits could help keep some order in my life after he gets here!
January Habit:
Showering and getting dressed FIRST thing in the morning; Hair and makeup too.
Some days I get so overwhelmed with what needs to be done that I don’t even take a shower! Gross huh? Then there are days where I’m just being lazy around the house and something comes up where I need to leave ASAP or soon after that…I start stressing because I’m not ready! Of course I always feel better about myself anyways when I’ve done my hair and makeup…even looking like a huge whale right now.  I don’t have to look like I’m ready for a date night or anything special…just presentable.
I’m also going to set out my clothes the night before so there is no guessing in the morning and I know I have clean clothes!
If you are a stay at home mom do you get dressed first thing in the morning or whenever you feel like it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment