CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Declutter Challenge Update and Deep Cleaning

DeClutter Challenge Update
I went through all of my holiday decorations and got rid of quite a few items that I don’t want to use anymore. I also cleaned off a book shelf that is in my room and packed up some stuff that I don’t have room for but don’t want to get rid of.

Time for a deep clean?
I feel like all I do is clean, clean, clean EVERY day. I never have time to just sit and relax. As this pregnancy is coming to end I need to be relaxing as much as possible…but I just can’t with a messy house. It is definitely time to enlist the aid of the husband!! I usually try to keep him out of cleaning because let’s face it…a man’s CLEAN is not a woman’s CLEAN…and I end up going back over whatever he does. I’m still in the process of decluttering and organizing the house but it just doesn’t seem like I’m making progress…in my eyes at least.
So I’m thinking there can’t be a better way to start off the new year than with a REALLY…and I MEAN REALLY clean house. Right? There are 6 of us…soon to be 7…living in a 3 bedroom house. There is no extra room for messiness around here. If one thing is out of place it throws the ENTIRE room off. 
I normally do each room’s cleaning on a certain day of the week. So sticking with that I am going to add DEEP cleaning to it this week. If I can get everything accomplished…with some help…then I can lay off a lot of the cleaning I do on a daily basis.
Do you want to join in on some New Year Deep Cleaning? Grab your cleaning bucket and let’s go…ok really we will start bright and early tomorrow morning.
Monday – Kitchen and dining area
Tuesday – Living room and laundry room/pantry
Wednesday – Bathrooms (2)
Thursday – Master bedroom and closet
Friday – Kid’s rooms
A detailed list of what I will be cleaning can be found HERE for you to use if you like!

Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment