CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

January 2011 Goals

I've made a master list of my 2011 goals that can be found here.

I decided thought that I wanted to break those goals down into what I want to do a month so it will be easier for me to keep up with them. Since I am most definitely a list person I need it this way. At my desk I have my Home Management Binder, my blog notebook, an idea notebook, Bible reading notebook, recipe binder, and 2 calendars. See...I have to have everything written and organized in it's own way!

Anyways....here are my January Goals

Read Bible following the Bible in 90 Days program to 1 Ch. 9:44.

Exercise atleast 3 times a week

Read 2 books

Only drink water

Family Movie Nights (4th, 11th, 18th, 25th)

Family Game Nights (6th, 13th, 20th, 27th)

Monthly Outing with Kids (22nd)

Set up daily cleaning schedule and stick to it

Get kitchen completely organized - DONE

Decorate Master Bathroom

Save $300

Have you set goals for yourself and family this month?

0 comments:

Post a Comment