CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Husbands and Budgets

Maybe it's just me...

But I can NOT get it through my husband's head about the budget.

We've talked it over QUITE a few times...yet he isn't following it!

How am I supposed to keep things on track if he isn't helping??

We bought food for him to take for lunch at work...but 2 days this week he bought lunch out.

Now I have set aside $40 for each of us out of each check that can be used on whatever...but he is down to a little over $12.00 and still has the rest of this week plus all next week.

How do I get it through his head? It's slightly aggravating since I spend alot of time figure out ways for us to save money and HAVE MONEY IN THE CHECKING ACCOUNT...but he doesn't pay that any attention...

Someone please tell me how to solve this problem before I strangle him...pregnancy hormones and emotions don't take well to not being listened to...at least for me....

0 comments:

Post a Comment